Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Manager focused on transforming Ingram Micro into leaders of the data revolution. As a hands-on leader leading a talented multi-geo team of developers and analysts, you will help Ingram Micro Cloud in it’s evolution towards data-driven decisions and solutions, providing analysist and insight into our business via our data and business intelligence platform.
What You’ll Do
- Manages the staffing requirements for the BI team including hiring, training, coaching and performance management.
- Works to identify BI emerging trends and best practices to develop a high performing, diverse team.
- Leads by example regarding the organization’s vision and values.
- Ensures the team’s goals are met within approved budgets.
- Facilitates regular meetings with employees for communication, business or employee development, and motivational purposes.
Data Driven Decisions and Business Insights
- Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of units within Ingram Micro Cloud such as Sales, Finance and Support in order to facilitate data analysis solutions and champions data use, data management best practices, and the introduction of potential new data sources onto our Business Intelligence platform.
- Assist those departments in driving strategy by data informed decision-making.
- Participate on the definition of proper measures to track and report results from various projects and initiatives.
- Recommend tactics and strategies driven by data insight based on key results and findings.
- Ensures BI enhances business decision making capabilities.
Data Management and Reporting
- Oversees the design, development, and accuracy of analysis and reporting.
- Managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Business Intelligence, ETL, Data & Reporting platforms/systems
- Use internal and external data to develop analytical models to support business analytics needs.
- Ensures all existing reporting and analysis in use across the organization are catalogued and shared with the business.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the quality of databases and works with other stakeholders to implement changes.
- Utilizes advanced analytics tools such as data mining, clustering and predictive models to expand and improve scoping of various initiatives.
- Examines data rich business processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinates and prioritizes future analytical requirements across the organization that ensure we continue to set and achieve goals and make more informed decisions.
- Leads project teams with respect to BI data/knowledge management solutions.
- Develops a project plan, including project initiation and management approval; works with the project team to identify project goals and timelines and prepares a comprehensive status report, as required.
- Works with end users and business analysts to ensure alignment between BI environment and business requirements.
What You Bring
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics, Information Technology or related discipline.
5 - 7 years’ experience of relevant experience in Business Intelligence, data analytics and associated technologies.
- Superior knowledge of the concepts of Business Intelligence including data warehousing, score carding, dashboards, data analysis, data base management and querying.
- Broad experience within Cloud and B2B industry as well as demonstrated business analytics success within other industries, if applicable.
- Knowledge and experience with IaaS, PaaS, Saas Cloud Services such as Azure
- Experience with Statistical / BI / Reporting Platform Tools (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Jasper Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify, research and resolve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and understanding the business through analysis of data.
- Expert-level analytical skills, including expertise with database analysis and statistical software tools, and applied knowledge of statistical techniques including regression, factor analysis, clustering and classification.
- Expertise in utilizing advanced analytics tools, including understanding definitions and impact of business rules and inputs into data mining, clustering and predictive models
- Ability to understand explicit and implicit business requirements and to creatively translate those requirements to detailed, accurate queries and reports.
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.