CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally. By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Cloud Blue is hiring an Enterprise Solutions Architect! Are you an innovative, Solutions Architect who loves identifying and winning new clients? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? We are hiring a Solutions Architect for our CloudBlue team
How do you stand out?
By having high energy, strong technical background and an entrepreneur spirit. Your mind in the evolution of Digital Services experience in the As-a-Service Economy and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and end users. We look forward to onboard team members that are true SaaS / PaaS / digital economy enthusiast who thrives in a “startup-like” environment and who can hunt and farm Enterprise Level customers carrying them through a complex sales cycles with technical integration components. In CloudBlue sales team We live our core values: Resilience, Creativity, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Courage and Energy to deal with Ambiguity.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA) will report to the Regional Enterprise Sales Executive. The key focus is to technically demonstrate the value of CloudBlue Connect enabling Product Information Management, Digital Distribution, Catalog Management, and Partner Relationship Management use cases by identifying and designing integrations between ISV’s and SP’s IT systems and CloudBlue Connect. The Solution Architect will provide thought leadership to our clients. He / she will help the services delivery teams to fulfill the vision design to end customer business outcome and to differentiate CloudBlue Connect, and optimize services returns. He/she will partner with the enterprise Sales representative to design high-value solutions for OEM’s, ISV’s, SP’s, Media Companies, Distribution Companies and Retailers.
As the CloudBlue Enterprise Solution Architect you will:
- Act as a technical resource and mentor for sales teams, customer and service provider cloud planning, and implementation teams.
- Close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Designing architectures for our customers to accommodate CloudBlue Connect into their landscape
- Conduct workshops with resellers and their end customers to understand the existing workload and technical environment and design solutions that matches CloudBlue capabilities to meet their needs.
- Leverage different tools to help partners to design solutions, conduct proof of concepts, orchestrate, deploy and configure services over CloudBlue Connect.
- Use an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving in each sales opportunity with the ability to organize and host training, webinars and present cloud architectures and solutions to senior management teams.
- Translate the strengths of CloudBlue Connect capabilities into creative business solutions and clearly, succinctly communicate it to a broad mix of audiences
- Take a leadership position through the Ingram technical sales process and guides prospect and customer teams to solutions that will scale for their business requirements.
- Take a leadership role in advising internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
What you bring to the role:
- 6+ years of sales engineering building technical solutions for customers preferably integrating web services
- 5+ years of technical expertise with cloud-based platforms, apps, customization, and dev. tools.
- Minimum of 3 years of PaaS – SaaS technical experience in a field engineering role
- Experienced designing and deploying technical environment on Amazon, Microsoft Azure, GCP and other marketplaces
- Ability to implement integrate web services using Phyton, Java, PHP or others.
- Thorough knowledge of cloud and IaaS system and application design.
- In-depth knowledge of the cloud market including the strengths and weaknesses of competitors globally.
- In-depth business/process knowledge in Subscription Management, Rating & Charging and high-volume usage-based billing
- Demonstrated project management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- A BS technical degree or equivalent, advanced technical degree highly desirable.
- Expresses ideas, details, information, etc. clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Listens attentively to others and helps them articulate their requests, concerns, or issues.
- Communicates honestly and openly in a way that shows value and respect for others.
- Tailors the content and medium of communication to the audience and provide clear answers to questions. Provides others with sufficient information to complete tasks or projects.
- Produces documents that are clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Comfortable in presenting various levels on information to highest levels of executive staff members
- Solicits and readily accepts constructive feedback.
- Presents feedback to others in a tactful manner.
- Maintains composure when addressing an adversarial or hostile audience.
- Addresses conflict directly, confidentially, and appropriately.
- Accepts individual/team responsibilities and meet commitments. Takes responsibility for own performance and actions.
- Can interact with executive level internal and external business and IS representatives adjusting the level of communication to the audience.
- Researches and collects appropriate data points for effective decision making.
- Readily makes recommendations using documentation, facts and subject matter expertise to support conclusions.
- Considers the possible outcomes and corresponding consequences when taking risks.
- Independently makes decisions against moderate to highly complex end-to-end solutions.
- Can clearly translate and articulate solutions to business teams and in turn deliver IS solution requirements for highly complex processes.
- Develops Innovative Practices and Works as a Team Member
- Recognizes when it is appropriate to challenge the status quo and when it is not.
- Supports team decisions to implement changes, suggestions, improvements, and solutions.
- Encourages and supports the exploration and application of best practices
- Enthusiastically participates in cross-functional efforts.
- Shares resources across teams to benefit the company’s goals.
- Develops proactive working relationships across departmental/organizational boundaries.
- Acts with Integrity & Respect
- Prevents personal conflicts from interfering with his/her objectivity.
- Consistently arrives on time for meetings and appointments.
- Accepts responsibility for the results of his/her decisions and actions.
- Behaves in a way that is consistent with Ingram Micro’s values.
- Communicates important information without compromising confidentiality.
- Encourages diverse perspectives when discussing issues.
- Effectively plans and communicates needs for resources to ensure goals are met.
- Breaks down complex tasks into simpler steps that others can more easily follow.
- Gives direct reports additional responsibility as they demonstrate competence.
- Follows up to ensure that major implementation milestones are met.
- Determines the appropriate amount of direct supervision necessary when assigning work.
- Establishes clear roles, expectations, directions and priorities for team members and direct reports.
- Helps others to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Meets with associates regularly to discuss goals, expectations, and performance.
- Gives both positive and constructive feedback.
- Effectively addresses behavior that undermines teamwork.
- Develops specific action plans to remedy subordinate performance deficiencies.
- Empowers others with the authority necessary to accomplish their objectives.
- Measures and tracks the quality of services and products.
- Helps others understand the importance of a change, initiative, or program and visualize what it will look like when it is done.
- Delegates an appropriate amount of work to direct reports.
- Responds to customer concerns even when those concerns fall outside his/her area of responsibility.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.