Facilities and Maintenance Administrator
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 40154
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Facilities Coordinator will perform various duties and responsibilities as assigned. Provide administrative support to facilities and maintenance.
Major Essential Functions:
- Coordinates facility work orders and tenant requests
- Coordinates café and vending services
- Coordinates fitness center services
- Coordinates housekeeping services
- Coordinates lawn care services
- Coordinates office / cubicle moves
- Coordinates facilities special projects
- Enters Facilities and Operations requisitions into the Finance system
- Purchase parts and supplies
- Responsible for equipment key inventory and key assignments
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and their departmental personnel at all times
- Demonstrates Ingram Micro values
Minor Essential Function:
- May arrange for or provide training for personnel, as it relates to facilities and maintenance
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Ingram Micro Management based on our fluid business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires interpersonal skills to exchange factual information with distribution center personnel, vendors and perform other duties requiring ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Computer skills required, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Must identify and report problems in a timely manner.
- Welcomes balanced feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team and puts success of the team above own interest.
- Assists in operating the facility in a cost effective manner.
- Be a flexible, solid, above expectation performer and team member.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.