Business Intelligence Analyst
Job ID: 37906
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
You will manage and develop our current Business Intelligence solutions in order to offer more customized analysis/tools and optimize business decisions. We have an important set of tools and reports to work with, but business is growing fast and we need to move forward, improving quality-quantity of the BI we provide to our partners.
Major Responsibility: Data/business Analysis and Reporting
- Support current daily reports process for management
- Design and automate new reports based on user requirements
- Translate business needs into the appropriate (statistical/machine learning) models for trend identification, opportunity assessment and forecasting
- Analysis and Process Improvements
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Econometrics) and 1 year of experience
- OR Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field with 2-5 years of relevant experience in Data Analysis & Reporting areas
- Experience: preferably in a technology-related sector and/or wholesaling/B2B company
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, etc) and visualization tools (especially Power Bi, valuable Qlick/Tableau)
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work
- Being creative, rigorous, flexible, good team player
- Have good interpersonal skills. Will coordinate and liaise with business units and other internal clients
- Spanish: Native. English: Advanced. Catalan: a plus