Supply Chain Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 40263
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology
you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Life cycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.Purpose/Function:
The Supply Chain Analyst will perform a support function to the Supply Chain Operations Management team. The Analyst will be responsible for monitoring KPIs, preparing & analyzing reports, assisting continuous improvement initiatives, and developing tools to optimize the use of labor and other resources. The specialist must apply sound analytical and business-sense to provide meaningful reports/analysis and make recommendations for improvement. The specialist must be able to work effectively with various levels of the organization to ensure that internal and external customers are satisfied.Major Essential Functions
Minor Essential Function
- Work with Operations teams to analyze and address improvement opportunities in subjects such as assembly line & warehouse productivity, operations planning, inventory placement & optimization within the DC, and cost reduction.
- Monitor all supply chain costs and report the information to appropriate teams to facilitate effective management of all supply chain operations costs.
- Develop and issue daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual Operations KPIs at the departmental and senior management levels.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual Operations performance review presentations for senior management, as well as analysis of results.
- Build tools to consolidate information from numerous data sources, providing the business with key insights and recommendations to drive improvements.
- Support Resource Planning in the development of tools for profiling, slotting, wave management, and resource planning.
- Participate in special “ad hoc” supply chain analysis projects and special projects.
- Identify relevant risks and contingency plans for the operations.
- Work in the field with other supply chain members to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations, or Supply Chain. *degree strongly preferred but not required*
- 2-4 years work experience with business analysis & supply chain or a relevant Internship for recent college graduates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service and a high-level of data integrity.
- Strong proficiency and/or aptitude with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, etc.
- High degree of analytical skills.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.