Talent Acquisition Specialist (Based in Egypt)
Job ID: 40266
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions
, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions
. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East , Turkey and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales
and Business Development
) and Marketing
teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space
In this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist , META , you will be responsible for identifying, contacting and assessing top talent across to accelerate our business and partnering with HR team and business leaders to define and drive recruitment strategies to meet current and future manpower needs of Ingram Micro.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the Talent Sourcing Life cycle.
- You will evaluate passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and prequalify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills and experience via our Hire Great methodology.
- You will partner with our Talent Acquisition community by providing integrated sourcing support throughout the META region.
- You will partner with our hiring teams, to drive results, utilizing data and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- You will support and advise the business in the recruitment process
- You will be actively involved in Talent Acquisition projects ( Talent Marketing)
- You will inspire our candidates through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates for future jobs.
- You will be responsible for both Internal and External adverts and support Talent Acquisition Specialist with great content writing and creativity
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have proven extensive experience in a similar job.
- You are fluent in English and Arabic ( Preferably French too)
- You have experience with sourcing top talent in technology industries: Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Technology related roles, Sales and Technical Consultants .
- You are experienced with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You have experience working in an international organization and with diversified cultures.
- You are highly customer-focused, social oriented and communicative;
- You have a strong sense of integrity and can handle confidential information;
- You are a proactive and a self-starting person who takes ownership and accountability.
- You are data driven who can analyze and make meaningful judgment out of same.
- You are creative and passionate to use software like Excel, PowerPoint , Canva etc .
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.