Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 33,000 associates.
The Lead Principal, Program Management role will be mainly focused on our global Recurring Revenue initiative. Recurring Revenue is one of our most strategic global initiatives and tasked with further automating our current and future installment licensing and subscription business. This represents over $3B in addressable revenue with an annual CAGR of over 30%. The role will report to the Vice President, Global IT Delivery (a CIO direct report) and will be part of the core project management office (PMO).
The Lead Principal, Program Management will work with teams focused on SAP S/4 HANA, Ingram Micro’s CloudBlue platform, legacy systems integration, architecture, infrastructure, security, and data management. Additionally, s/he will also work cross-functionally with worldwide business leaders, our global business process team and change management.
The position involves regular communication with senior leadership across business, digital strategy, and technology, therefore, executive presentation skills are essential for this opportunity.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Agile Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst whose primary function will be to work with Global eCommerce stakeholders and cross functional stakeholders in delivery priority programs and projects within the Global Services Platform portfolio. The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate strong systemic thinking abilities, and be proficient with software applications and major ERP systems etc.
- Plan and support the overall planning for Recurring Revenue for short, medium and long term, representing and defending the direction and guidelines set by VP, Global IT Delivery amongst the many IT and Business teams in order to ensure alignment and to remove obstacles to delivery.
- Provide reporting and metrics for global PMO office. Provide governance oversight for software development processes, including development team efficiency, Scrum process compliance, and program/project progress and success/failure in reaching specific milestones or deadlines.
- Establish and manage project management processes, work with teams to meet the commitments required for Tollgate process approvals. Support and facilitate meetings as needed for getting the estimates and resource commitments.
- Work and contribute to company’s strategic 3-year roadmap planning and tracking the plans execution by engaging with involved stakeholders on monthly/quarterly basis based on the governance set by the organizational governance team.
- Ensure constant communication and collaboration with both business and technical leads in keeping them accountable for initiatives/projects delivery.
- Assists with risk, change and dependency management.
- Provide periodic status reporting on the project process to all stakeholders.
- Manage and organize various data facts from all teams and communicate the factual based status to stakeholders.
- Be a Conduit with country SMEs, Product teams and other stakeholders on the scope for release, and which stories required UAT testing, document UAT defects, work with respective teams to resolve the UAT issues or final review and approvals.
- Coordinate UAT approvals in timely manner with all required stakeholders as per the requirements impact.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities in the agile software development environments.
- Work on various project/program reporting (Product/Program/Initiative 1-pagers) to key stakeholders and executives by gathering the current status for roadmap initiatives from all scrum teams.
- Track initiative or program budget. Streamline the process for tracking actuals against the budget on a monthly basis.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 12+ years relevant IT experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager, with 4+ years as Program Manager and a portfolio of global enterprise projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Confluence, Microsoft teams, MS Office Suite; Visio, MS Project, Jira and Jira related plug-ins like Jira portfolio and other collaboration tools.
- Experience working with globally distributed scrum teams, and matrixed cross functional teams.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills and be a liaison between internal/external teams, developers and stakeholders.
- Analytical skills: Detail oriented with ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered and organize the details to easily consumable way to all key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among representatives from various business and development teams.
- Time Management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
How do you stand out?
- Strong business skills, industry knowledge on distribution, logistics, and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or other related certifications.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), or relevant training or certifications in business requirements management.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA BRIM with multi-country implementations and interfaces with legacy systems.
* Position may require up to 20% travel, including international travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.