Warehouse Operations Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Job ID: 40373
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
SCHEDULE: M-F 7AM to 3:30PM. Overtime shifts available on Saturdays on a rotational basis.
DIRECT REPORTS: 30+
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Great bonus incentives!
- Administers and operates the organization's forward logistics warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role:
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team.
- Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review.
- Supervises support level associates (clerks, production associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion.
- Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of department processes.
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
- High School Diploma or 5 years of operations and logistics experience
- 4 years of operations experience including 3 years of people management experience.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.