Product Manager - Symantec (Saudi Arabia)
This job posting is no longer active.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 40001
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Product Manager – Symantec (Saudi Arabia)"
In this role, you will be working on increasing the sales of cyber security product complying with the company and government policies.
- Ensuring Revenue growth, Channel growth, increase in geographical reach for the products assigned, Planning, strategizing and executing them through the channels.
- Maintain healthy Topline (Revenue) and bottom line (GP) for the products assigned, Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring target closures.
- Maintaining healthy vendor relations to gain maximum support for business aspects, Development of close relations with the vendor at every level.
- Upgrade skills and technical know-how on the Sales pitch, and arranging Channel Training's and Seminar's
- Research and study of Ingram’s position/market share per region / channel segment, and develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate, and Update Aptec Web Site for his or her product (Prices, Promotions, News and Marketing Activities) in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, it should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Ingram’s Fund)
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Excellent knowledge of IT Security Products of technical nature
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains
- Excellent Communications, Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 5 years relevant/industry experience
- Minimum 3 years Gulf experience.
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment.
- Sales Certification on respective product.
- Sales & Sales related Technical Certification on respective product.
- Change Agent
- Results Oriented
- Judgment & Decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS.