Senior Key Account Manager - 3PL
This job posting is no longer active.
Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job ID: 40382
Description Job purpose:
- to lead, manage and develop the Ingram Micro Client services team
- directly manage a number of Ingram Micro's key customer relationships where Ingram provides these services and to manage all aspects of customer interaction on day to day basis - either directly or via team
- responsible for daily monitoring of the flow of orders through the various systems, taking accountably for addressing and finding resolutions to issues, problem solving in fast-paced environment.
- manage and undertake regular reviews with direct reports.
- to work with third parties (such as freight partners, and internal Ingram Micro customer service operations) to ensure customer requirements and Ingram requirements are met.
- ensure that all customer complaints are speedily resolved in the most appropriate way.
- to take direct responsibility for forecasts.
- to spot opportunities within the client to expand the range of services offered, working with other Ingram team members to formulate and present proposals to clients to achieve growth and new business.
- ensure compliance of Ingram Micro UK policies and procedures.
- escalate potential conflicts of priority or resource allocation in conjunction with recommended solutions to Site Director.
- to ensure customer performance levels are met
- to manage customer expectations in cases where they are not.
- to ensure profitability goals from our key customers are achieved.