Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 34871
Why join us?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- The Coder will have a focus on the Podio workflow platform utilized by the internal agency processes and their integration with various Agency systems, specifically and SAP. You will use Java and PHP as your development tools.
- This position serves as a liaison to all Agency marketing groups to ensure processes and supporting workflows/systems meet associate and business needs.
- Daily system support/quick fixes
- Daily production change management
- Daily maintenance of Podio workspaces and apps
- Administrative support of Marketing Operations and Agency Ingram Micro team members
- Quick turnaround requests
- Business initiative coding/automations on large projects
- Work in live environment (low risk to system impact)
- Education: BS in Computer Science (preferred) or Business Administration, Marketing.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.