Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in Irvine, California
Who we are:
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Direct the Financial Planning, Reporting, and Analysis functions of the WW Cloud Business Unit and provide critical financial decision support information so that management can optimally steer the direction of the business to maximize its value. Oversee and provide meaningful, impactful, and actionable financial plans, forecasts, analyses and reporting to assist management in determining direction, strategy, and tactics to improve ROIC and growth of the business (revenue and profitability), thus increasing shareholder value.
- Management of Financial Planning and Analysis Organization
- Overall Team Management
- Sets and communicates the Financial Planning and Analysis vision and strategy based on business needs, while working closely with the executive team on a WW basis.
- Sets and oversees the Financial Planning and Analysis department budget and monitoring expenditures on a WW basis.
- Creates and manages a Financial Planning and Analysis organizational structure for the entire Cloud Business Unit WW.
- Establishes clear direction and defines priorities for the team
- Accountable for personal and organizational excellence
- Develops and executes staffing plans based on current and anticipated needs.
- Establishes performance goals, develops measurable performance standards, and establishes necessary checkpoints to monitor progress.
- Provides direction in resolving conflicts as well as coaching poor performers to improve levels of performance.
- Defines and ensures compliance to policies, processes, and procedures for the region.
- Fully understands and supports Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures.
- Accuracy and completeness of data
- Compliance to policies and procedures
- Exceeds service requests
- Continuous improvement suggestions and execution
- Overall responsibility for the annual Plan, monthly forecast, and recurring Management reporting for WW Cloud Business Unit.
- Key point of contact and resource for WW Cloud Business Unit Executive and Sr. Staff.
- Responsible for coordinating and consolidating annual budget and monthly forecast for WW Cloud Business, including establishing planning calendar, developing instructions, standard templates, setting expectations and targets, supervising dissemination and gathering of inputs, supervising preparation of analysis and consolidations, identifying issues for further analysis and/or refinement, reviewing consolidation and analysis of Plan, identifying opportunities to drive bottom line improvement, ad hoc analysis & preparation/review of presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for ad hoc financial analyses and presentation of key results of this analysis to senior management including revenue/margin optimization, cost reduction/ control opportunities, preparation/review/consolidation of quarterly results of operations, business process reengineering, directing preparation of monthly senior staff operations review, and financial modeling for senior management to drive change and accountability in the business.
- Ensure organization meets all service requests and proactively makes suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Manages cross-functional teams during project execution
- Manages working capital and operating income
- Works closely with the WW Tax, Treasury and Finance teams to coordinate efforts on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinates the business requirements across countries or departments.
- Understands business process needs and collaborates with stakeholders for win-win outcomes.
- Provides feedback to key stakeholders concerning service levels.
- Strives for continuous process improvement
- Regular updates provided to key stakeholders
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders
What you bring to the role:
- Post Graduate Degree required. CPA/CA or equivalent required.
- 10+ years of related work experience required with a minimum 3-4 years management/supervisory experience in accounting (min of 4 direct reports).
- Strong financial accounting (revenue recognition for software business) and commercial finance knowledge required.
- Experience and willingness to work across multiple international time zones with Global Cloud leadership and Global Cloud Finance team across Americas, Europe, and APAC.
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight.
- Strong project management, organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment.
- Enjoys investigating problems, mining data, and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization. Strong presentation skills that simplify complex arguments.
- Able to utilize various resources to ensure efficiency and budgetary control.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with all levels of associates.
- Experience with Hyperion HFM and planning a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems and financial reporting tools, Hyperion Essbase, Smartview a plus.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones with Cloud Leadership teams and local countries.
* Position may require occasional travel
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.