Supvеrvisor Customer Service Italy
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 40207
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
In this role you would:
- Act as the key point of escalation for the associates on the team (SME)
- Ensure team objectives are met according to requirements
- Monitors performance of the team to an associate level
- Makes recommendations on process improvement related projects
- Holds regular team meetings to identify priorities for the team and/or specific associates
- Decisions related to the day-to-day management of the work: prioritizing tasks and focus of the task force
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in a BPO/Customer facing environment
- Fluency in Italian and good English skills
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience on a management/training role
- Knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel)