Digital Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 40482
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our Marketing Team-META,
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is responsible for delivering strategic Marketing campaigns and Marketing activities across the META.
Marketing team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, pro-active Digital Marketing Specialist who is result-driven, self-organized and motivated person. We want someone who can prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines, we are aiming that you will be acting as an SME to the rest of the team and develop and educate them on the digital marketing main principles and general knowledge about social media advertising/ campaigns.
What will you do?
- You will be increasing web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online to lead generations and partners engagement.
- You are going to be responsible for creating "shareable" content, distributing content on our platforms and measuring the results of marketing activities. Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms while providing front-end and back-end support and maintenance, load management, backup, and review website analytics.
- You will be an expert on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy
- You will strengthen SEO and Google rankings.
- You will design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our customers database, email, paid posts and display advertising campaigns. Main duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Know which platform and different kinds of content are best suited to.
- You will define and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content. Map the digital channels and break up the tactical solutions into Customer Reach, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and/ or some variation of this. Implement SEO best practices.
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have a bachelor's degree in marketing or business plus 2+ years of experience in digital marketing/ content management.
- You have hard skills and experience for the role such as project management, problem solving skills, budgeting, data analysis and decision making, and commercial ROI.
- You have knowledge Content creation, copywriting and content management, Brand marketing, online branding and integrated marketing communication skills,
- You have experience executing paid social media campaigns, SEO and Keywords, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook Ads, e-mail marketing.
- You have a fluent command of spoken & written English.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.