Job ID: 40415
The EFS Controlling and FP&A Finance team represents a key link between the local country and the Corporate management teams. The role of the EFS Finance team is to support the business in forecasting, budgeting, the review of financial performance, commercial decision taking, profitability analysis & reporting and strategic initiatives.
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Participating in the forecasting and the annual budgeting process from corporate standpoint, assuring reporting accuracy through data control, review and analysis, coordinating with local business teams for the Europe and META regions.
- Assisting in the monthly and quarterly controlling from corporate standpoint, assuring reporting accuracy through data control, review and analysis, coordinating with local business teams for the Europe and META regions.
- Preparing standard and ad hoc management reports and analyze financial metrics to provide insights for actuals, forecast and budget.
- Participating in the enhancement of the FP&A reporting package through development of new financial reports and analysis using the information systems environment within Ingram Micro in order to improve processes and facilitate decision making on a leadership level.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with country finance teams.
- Supporting strategic initiatives with required financial analysis and reporting, including participation in ongoing finance projects on a regional level.
- Assisting the country profitability managers and regional controllers in the monthly allocation process for EMEA.
- Preparing monthly and ad hoc profitability reports (EMEA wide reporting, Dashboards, Vendor Reports, etc.) following set deadlines.
- Preparing first level analysis on Vendor/Customer Profitability evaluation.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Finance/Accounting University Degree or equivalent
- Sound financial knowledge including the ability to understand financial KPI’s and drivers
- 2-3 years experience in Controlling or FP&A is seen as an advantage
- Good accounting knowledge
- Experience with process understanding and reengineering
- Excellent analytical skills are a must
- Proficiency knowledge of MS Excel (Experience with macros creation is seen as an advantage)
- Interest in IT systems. Knowledge of Reporting platforms/Databases
- Pro-active and self-driven attitude
- Ability to cope with deadlines
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English is a must
- Good Interpersonal skills, sufficient to establish excellent working relations in a multi country and international environment