Entry Level, Inside Sales Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Austin, TX, United States
Job ID: 40125
Cloud Harmonics is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro. Cloud Harmonics is the leading cyber security distributor. Focused on providing excellent customer experiences and value added services to our partner community.
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- Informing customers of new products and services.
- Monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Pricing and order management.
- End to end account management.
- Maintaining strong relationship with Cloud Harmonics field sales representatives.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- High School Diploma required
- 2-3 years of account management or sales experience preferred.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.