Technical Account Manager- VMware
This job posting is no longer active.
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 40405
Who we are:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Our Miami office is seeking a Technical Account Manager to support our VMWare partnership for our Miami Export Business. As a Technical Account Manager, you are the trusted adviser to our re-sellers and customers on our various technology solutions. In this role you will show the capabilities of the technology via presentations, demonstrations and product training. Although this is not a sales role, your work and partnership with our sales teams will help develop and grow the business of the vendors we work with. Bilingual English/Spanish speaking is required as this role will be supporting our LATAM and Caribbean markets
What you will do:
- Serve as a highly knowledgeable and certified trusted adviser who engages our vendors, reseller partners, sales, and technical organizations to provide technical enablement that drives growth and development
- The TAM makes Ingram Micro an indispensable business partner through collaboration with reseller and vendor partners
- Assists in driving sales, provides product recommendations, and ensures delivery of complete technical solutions built around our vendor’s products, services, and technologies
- This is accomplished through results oriented, accurate processing of customer requests, as well as internal communication and coordination to complete these requests within SLAs
- The TAM contributes to building and maintaining business relationships by providing prompt and accurate service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel for customer presentations (International) up to 30% (Covid will limit or prevent travel at this time)
What you bring to the role:
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking Required
- A Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years technical enablement experience. Industry recognized certifications ideal.
- Experience with VMWare or other related software solutions is required
- Prior training experience and/or sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written, verbal, and overall relationship building skills facilitate interactions with internal and external partners.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and critical think skills is a must
- Ability to create and deliver training presentations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and able to prioritize in periods of heavier work-loads
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.