Sr Software Eng., MidAppDevt-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 39917
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
About Ingram Micro India
Ingram Micro India is the top IT Distribution company in India with nationwide presence at nearly 40+ locations. As a subsidiary of Ingram Micro worldwide we bring to India the best of business practices and our state-of-the-art information systems in worldwide distribution. We are committed to be the best wholesale provider of IT products and services in India providing real value to our customers and principals.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Expert level knowledge in Tibco Active Matrix Business Works 5.X, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Sub-Station, TIBCO HAWK.
- Sound knowledge of TIBCO R3, TIBCO ADB and File Adapters.
- Experience with ERP systems integration e.g. Mainframe and SAP ECC (IDOC BAPI RFC).
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP based Web Services.
- Experience in CI/CD and log management tools e.g., Jenkins, Splunk etc.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience with XML, XSD Schema, XPATH and XML parsers.
- Sound knowledge of working with enterprise databases e.g. Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting.
- Experience in major API management tools e.g. Tibco Mashery, Akana, Mulesoft and Google Apigee etc.
- Solid understanding of EAI SOA and Object-Oriented analysis and
What will you do?
- Provide high quality technical support for Supply Chain and Logistic applications support including Middleware/ERP and other technologies as required.
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, acting to resolve problems, troubleshooting and working with our other groups like infrastructure, networking, database, process groups to resolve the issues.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Researching technical issues and filling reports regarding issues.
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement. Through their investigations, contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier.
- Support Engineers will be required to be on- call 24x7 on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide hot-fix to make system stable.
- Contribute to Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance processes and ITIL process adherence including following change management, incident management and problem management procedures.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to work with a team who believes in learning new skills, sharing ideas & driving results collaboratively.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We care for you and assure a psychologically safer environment, by giving greater value to overall wellbeing through our exclusive Employee Assistance Program
You bring the talent; we provide the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro