Job ID: 40308
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Which Talent do you bring?
- As Software Engineering Manager you will manage and oversee the design and development of software applications.
- Direct the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development.
- You will manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Work as a member of an Agile Software Development Team to help implement new functionality based on business requirements.
- Develop service-based, server-side solutions in Java or .net/ Node.js
- Experience as a Middleware developer using Java/J2EE/ Open-Source technologies and Message queues
- Strong experience in administration and setup of any Message Broker like IIB, RabbitMQ etc.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demand
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; should be able to collaborate across business teams (stakeholders) and other technology groups as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have most or many of the following experiences:
- 10 plus years of relevant work experience in full stack
- Hands on experience on Angular 2+ or React.js
- Hands on experience of RESTful Web API
- Hands on experience in ORM/LINQ, Asynchronous programming
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Experience in integrating different 3rd party APIs (e.g. Google Maps, Facebook etc.)
- Experience in build tool (e.g., Maven, Gradle etc.,)
- Has used Version controlling using GIT, VSTS & Teamforge etc.
- Development experience in Java or .NET is required
- Other experience we look for includes: REST, Spring Boot, Linux
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience with API Gateways - DataPower, APIM, Apigee etc.
- Experience in cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP (Certification in one is must)
- Working experience in Node.js, MongoDB, Gulp, Azure, AWS, Docker
- UI / UX Development
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.