Lead Automation Engineer-IND
Job ID: 40365
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Experience in setting up Test automation framework and environment.
- Experience in leading team of QA automation engineers.
- Hands-on experience programming with writing test automation using tools such as Selenium, TestNG/JUnit, Cucumber, Protractor and Jasmine.
- Experience in build automation and continuous Integration tools preferably using tools like Jenkins, Maven etc.,
- Familiarity with Agile Development Lifecycle like Scrums, Sprints, Epics and User-stories, Retrospective is required
- Expertise in user story analysis, identifying requirement gaps, ensuring requirement readiness to test
- Expertise in preparing test strategy and test plan for both manual and test automation project
- Experience in preparing test estimation (manual, test automation)
- Experience in task planning, task allocation, tracking and status reporting
- Experience in managing/setting-up cloud based test environments is a plus
- IDE development experience using Visual Studio/ VS Code
- Experience in SQL DML / DDL / Stored Procs
- Hands-on experience in testing of Web Services is required
- Strong skills in test analysis, troubleshooting and providing technical guidance to team members
- Strong in test data management, test execution, tracking teams testing progress and test reporting (manual and automation)
- Strong experience in Design, develop and execute automation test scripts
- Strong experience in Automation Tests Failure Analysis and Suite Maintenance
- Strong experience in test case reviews, test script reviews
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to absorb new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.