Sr. Voice Engineer (Sr. Professional)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 40163
Sr. Voice (UC/UCCE) Engineer
This is a UC/UCCE Sr. role. Selected candidate must possess hands on experience to deliver projects from requirements to delivery including build and implementation with strong troubleshooting skills.
As part of a team that takes responsibility for Ingram Micro’s Voice needs, you will play an integral part in advancing Ingram’s customer contact technologies. Working closely with the business teams that are responsible for our call and sales centers globally you will help define the technology and direction to help support our extensive customer base. With over 4,000 agents globally we run some very traditional call centers but the bulk of our users are sales focused supporting millions of dollars a day in direct revenue. We have a diverse global team supporting this environment and we have a mentality to try and do as much ourselves vs relying on partners. We are looking for a creative engineer who is able to get into the details and provide technical leadership to the team.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) and Unified Communication Sr. engineer with technical skills to support, configure and troubleshoot for maximum performance and minimal downtime of company Voice solution. Expectation is that the UC/UCCE Engineer possesses strong understanding of Cisco best practice design and requirement and hands on knowledge of Cisco voice solution.
- Identify opportunities and drive service and process improvements, be diligent about Incident/Problem, Change/Release, Security, Risk/Compliance, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Proactive Monitoring, culmination of which resulting in highly available and resilient systems and services
- Maintain and troubleshoot hardware and software supporting the UC and UCCE platforms
- Troubleshoot call flows and call issues in UCCE
- Deploy, Maintain and troubleshoot Voice Gateways/Cube and Telco Voice circuits including SIP
- Take escalated issues from L1/L2 engineers and drive them to resolution.
- Participate in RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and suggest Preventative actions for critical and high impacting issues.
- Address Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements.
- Manage incidents and ticket queues within established service level agreements.
- Perform administration, configuration and monitoring of Cisco Voice equipment and its adjuncts.
- Create and maintain support documentation as required
- Participate in planning and implementation upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption.
- Ensure asset management and asset inventory are kept up to date.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed to schedule
- Support in Development, testing, and implementation of voice projects and initiatives.
- Identify applications and systems that require updates and propose and plan the implementation from idea to delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors, and other teams, solving complex business problems together
- Participate in on-call rotation
- We are looking for someone that is energetic, self-starting who can work independently and across diverse teams to deliver results, efficiently and in a sustainable fashion.
- This is a fast-paced environment with lots of different pressures, you need to be someone who thrives on challenges and controlling complex environments.
- Insatiably Curious. You ask why, you explore, you're not afraid to contribute ideas. You can work at a tiny crack until you've broken open the whole nut using an engineering mindset based on factual analysis.
- You love learning new technologies, leading innovation, working with strong teams and mentoring others
We’re seeking someone who is passionate, particularly about all things Voice and Contact Center and focused on delivering world-class solutions in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Engineering or relevant extensive experience.
- At least 5 years plus of experience with design, deployment, administration and troubleshooting of CUCM, Unity and Voice Gateways
- At least 3 years plus of experience with UCCE administration and troubleshooting
- At least 5 years plus of experience working in ITIL Framework and Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- CCNP Collaboration certification
- Hands on experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center and Collaboration applications:
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL and able to create simple queries to troubleshoot UCCE issues or generate system reports
- Knowledgeable in Unified Computing / Virtualization technology such as Cisco UCS, vCenter, VMWare and ESXi
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL and able to create simple queries to troubleshoot UCCE issues.
- Training on Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE)
- Training on Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 1 (AUCCE1)
- Training on Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 2 (AUCCE2)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification