Business Development Manager (Ruckus)
This job posting is no longer active.
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 37630
Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work with us to create great solutions for our customers.
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- At least 2 years experienced in Product Management or Business Development in IT sector
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- Caring self and professional development
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications
- No travel restriction
- Identifying potential partners & establishing channel structure.
- Executing sales / marketing strategies with Vendors & Business Partners.
- Creating quarterly and annual sales / marketing plans, defining targets.
- Training Armada sales team in related solutions.
- Planning sales campaigns, product trainings and events with Marketing Team
- Reporting to Business Unit Manager regularly.
- Enabling the best practices in the region by exchanging information with related contacts in Ingram Micro Global.