Experienced Administrative Assistant (Temporary Assignment)
Job ID: 40562
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administrative and communication support to the Director and their direct reports;
- Collect meeting briefs and preparation of various documentation;
- Update, format and enhance Power Point presentations. Create Power Point decks to capture project objectives, including basic analyses;
- Coordination across team of employees to ensure operational procedures as directed by manager/Director;
- Booking and preparing travel packets (coordinating and organization all information prior to travel for employee including reservations, directions, calendars, meeting briefs, logistics and special instructions);
- Writing and organization meeting agendas for weekly meetings, one-off meetings, quarterly business reviews and conference calls;
- Work with supported managers on scheduling and execution of internal and external communications agenda;
- Review of team travel expenses on behalf of the Director;
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in the IT Industry or at an international company
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German would be considered an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite of Office applications, specifically Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Free usage of online collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom, etc.
- Data gathering and presentation experience valuable
- Prior Мarketing Communication experience would be considered an advantage