LEAN Leader (Operations) - Mira Loma, CA
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 40554
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Drive continuously improving results by leveraging Lean principles, practices and tools, consulting skills, and change management processes
- Assist country/business unit leadership in the development of Lean transformation and schedules with planned resource allocations
- Directly provide formal and informal Lean training and capability
- Building, promote, and facilitate associate development with various Lean tools, Lean operations, and Kaizen leadership
- Ensure productive Kaizen events through leading and coaching teams
- Implement operational balanced scorecard (safety, quality, delivery, and productivity) metrics for the designated operations scope
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of workflow impediments and other wastes throughout the business, and provide subject matter expertise on appropriate tools to eliminate them
- Improve Lean body of knowledge, training, and facilitation skills by pursuing continual Lean learning
- Actively participate in the Lean Leader global community to benchmark and incorporate best practices
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or equivalent – Preferred Or Experience in manufacturing, logistics or distribution field from an operation manager perspective - Commensurate with Current Grade Certification in Lean
- Preferred Experience: Experience deploying Lean – Preferred Experience in fast paced, high volume environments
- Ability to interface and work with cross-functional and matrixed teams to achieve objectives –
- Proficiency in Excel, Access and analytical techniques
- Scope of work experience - Small Operation Experience in consultative approach, problem solving, training, facilitation, change management – Commensurate with Current Grade.
- Preferred experience in Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt.
- Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K upon hire
- Company paid holidays
- Discount Programs
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.