Associate Business Support-IND 560053
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 40581
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible to manage multiple vendors Loading B2B Business
- Closely working with Product, Post Buyer & Sales team
- Emphasizing and driving the Turnaround time for Order processing from end to end on assigned products
- Maintaining of accuracy on the assigned products.
- Maintaining of Database of Vendor RTM/RA’s.
- Knowledge of Billing Process with Taxation part.
- Should get into result oriented discussion across all the other functional groups.
- To innovate a better strategy to manage the process
- Providing daily report to reporting Manager.
What's in it for you?
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Support and Back to Back Order Processing.
- Good and skilled knowledge in Excel. Knowledge in Visual basic will be an added credential.
- To collate and manage volume of data
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and analytic skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills in order to interact with Product, sales and other back end team
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.