Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
About our UCC/Poly
Bar a couple of countries, Poly is a new relationship from Ingram Micro EMEA and whilst we are still in the infancy of our relationship, we have already become the vendor’s number one distributor in the region. We are now looking to take this relationship to the next level by further leveraging the wider Ingram proposition to become further entwined in Poly’s EMEA business.
In this full-time job of Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for our vendor relationship with Poly, across EMEA level, working closely with our regional and local Cloud, Vendor Management and Advanced Solutions (including UCC) teams.
The location for this full-time job is in Straubing, Germany or Lesquin, France. You will report directly into Richard Tricklebank, our Global Partner Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- You will manage strategic and tactical business development of the vendor.
- You will accelerate our business across EMEA with an ambitious joint business plan, improve margins and market-share, identify new areas of growth, drive supporting marketing campaigns, and acquire and manage new partnerships. This to drive the adoption of the Poly solutions with a particular emphasis on video collaboration.
- You will support our local organizations and the larger UCC Community, where you will focus on continuous performance improvement, share best practices and pertinent information through consistent communication and community building strategies.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in working in a large and fast-paced international organization, working with various people across the EMEA region.
- You have relevant and proven Business Development experience in the IT industry, with knowledge of Video and Cloud products, (i.e. Microsoft and Zoom).
- You have a great understanding of the IT channels and the reseller business model.
- You are skilled in developing business plans, contributing to our strategic plans, and devising reporting to track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Return on Investments (RoI).
- You are a great networker, communicator, influencer, timekeeper, and facilitator.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive our EMEA business development experience, working with one of our key vendors, Polly. We provide a fun, professional and challenging international business setting, working as the ultimate liaison between vendor and reseller. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.