Assistant Product Manager-IND
Delhi, DL, India
Job ID: 39309
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- P&L management, Vendor and Partner Management, Inventory Check, Funnel Management.
- Basic commercial understanding especially with taxation such as, price waterfall, GST, input credit etc.
- Worked/has knowledge of JBL, Boat, Noise, Bose & Sennheiser.
- Familiar with electronic products in the consumer electronics and entertainment industry, for eg., Headset, Earbuds, Sound bars and Party speakers.
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or IT would be ideal.
- Post Graduation will be an added advantage
- 5-7 Years of experience.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.