Business Analyst - Plainfield, IN
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 40753
- Collect, organize and analyze basic to moderately complex information and may provide recommendations to management to facilitate the decision-making process.
- This position will also develop electronic data-capture, analytical and project-tracking tools that assist management in better managing their programs.
- Responsibilities will include business process improvements with primary objective to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
- Project management for small and medium sized projects
- New Product Introduction management
- Bachelors degree or 4 years external related experience OR 2 years of IM related experience.
- Minimum of three years working in an analyst position.
- Strong knowledge of microcomputer software and hardware products.
- Knowledge of the marketplace.
- Customer Service background preferred
- Ability to take managements direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Ingram Micro departments and management.
- Keen knowledge of business processes and project management. Experience in cost-cutting methods.
- Ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships within assigned account/accounts.
- Computer savvy. Strong skills in Excel and Access a must, knowledge of Web-page design and Magellan a plus.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.