Sr. Manager- Cloud Sales Latam Export Division
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 39848
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Ingram Micro is changing how business is done in the cloud. Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
Ingram Micro's LATAM Export business that is based in Miami is seeking a Sr. Manager, Cloud Sales to join their team. This role will manage a team of 8 and it will include US and LATAM based team members. We are looking for someone experienced in cloud solutions, has worked in distribution or with the reseller/manufacturer side of technology sales. Must have prior experience leading a team. Bilingual English Spanish Speaking is required.
What you bring to the role:
- Work as liaison between vendors and organization; provides specialized consultative service and implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training
- Review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters
- Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance
- Manage a team which consists of both experienced professionals and early career professionals
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility
- Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies
- A four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum of a 4 year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers
- Experience with proven results selling cloud technology/solutions
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking Required
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.