Business Development Manager-IND
Delhi, DL, India
Job ID: 38990
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Major Responsibility: Planning (Business and Marketing)
- Support sales efforts from a thought leadership/subject matter expertise perspective in a given offering
- Actively participate in business partner enablement and vendors joint events.
- Support the management of designated client or business partner accounts
- Proactively follow up on all assigned leads
- Develop compelling, client-centric multi-vendor IoT architecture proposals
- Proactively seek out ways to collaborate with leaders from all parts of IM to identify target markets and to develop pursuit strategies
- Support IoT consultants and business partners in the successful close and negotiation of complex deals
- Maintaining healthy relations with vendor and business partners to garner maximum support for business aspects
Major Responsibility: Business Development
- Outbound call’s educating resellers and end users
- Maintain pipeline and opportunities of net new customers
- Establishing what partners to engage with to further promote IoT and AI solutions
- Creating propositions and verticalized pitch decks to showcase the Service offerings and solutions that we are enabling our customers
What's in it for you?
- Must possess excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively independently and/or as a part of a team.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.