Ingram Micro’s Public Sector business unit is seeking motivated and talented Sales Support Representatives that are passionate about offering excellence to customers and performing at a high level! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are eager to be in an environment that will offer unlimited growth and career development.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you have excellent organization skills, can handle a fast-paced environment, and are always curious to learn more, join us! If you can multi-task and respond to rapid change, you must apply! If you are an outstanding communicator and you love technology, this job is for you.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Develop vertical market knowledge to best serve customers that sell into the Federal and State/Local governments
- Support our Sales Team and partners through operational processes
- Enter orders into our system; work with other teams to secure pricing, order product, set up SKUs, etc.
- Review and verify the accuracy of the request and transaction, and complete the transaction accordingly
- Maintain records associated with the transaction and prepare related reports as needed
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve support issues with the customer, vendor, and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Provide order status, delivery/shipment dates, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions
- Serve as an advocate for the customer; problem-solving & helping them navigate through Ingram Micro to get an answer or resolution
- Ensure compliance with government regulations
- Suggest and develop operational and process improvements to better serve our customers
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer focus with a proven track record of delivering best in class customer support
- Recent experience using the MS Office suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Minimum three years of any kind of administrative/data entry/call center experience
- Experience in project work or working with a project team is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively on a team
- Ability to problem-solve and manage time efficiently
- Minimum High School diploma (or equivalent) is required, secondary degree is preferred
- S. Military Members and Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
- Must be a Citizen of the United States
What this position offers you:
- $16-$18/hr to start – compensation rate is flexible based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid set up
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.