Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 39916
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to
operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for Business Analyst with Handy Technical Skills for Analysis & Solutioning with experience of 6-8 years
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement -
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
· A./B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
· Minimum 3 years functional experience in Business Requirement Management & Technical Analysis
· At least 1 year experience in Project Coordination with direct exposure in managing business & resource stakeholders
· Ability to make strong contribution to processes and systems
· Technical Knowledge & Skills: such as SQL, WebAPIs, WebServices, Integrations of the systems is MUST
· Previous experience in product management or project management would be an advantage
· Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
· Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and international organization like Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.