CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.Responsibilities
Lead the development of the customer journey and automation strategies
Analyze, design, and optimize funnels to drive user action towards key desired actions that lead to higher retention and business metrics.
Be the expert in our customers, strategies, and both inbound and outbound digital marketing channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events) to deliver a breakthrough marketing automation program.
Design rigorous user growth experiments and create scaled user lifecycle programs that drive product adoption, engagement, and efficient spending.
Work across functions and channels to implement cohesive user lifecycle strategy and supporting initiatives.
Lead internal communication strategy for sharing actionable, incisive findings and insights; generate buy-in from product and engineering partners to drive action on these insights. Drive consensus, and prioritize the most impactful ideas to drive growth.
Consult with marketing teams on best practices and recommendations for content, audience segmentation, measurement, lead management, scoring, reporting, and marketing systems and tools to launch a successful marketing automation program.
Liaising with other departments to ensure a unified approach to customer success.
To perform this job function successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advances
- Experience with a data-driven approach by analyzing data and monitoring metrics
- Accustomed to working with data, interpreting data, producing graphs and visualizations, and telling stories based on data insights
- Ability to quickly understand different business models
- Demonstrated ability to develop coherent, successful messaging that appropriately match multi-segment communication tactics with the target audience(s)
- Experience working with cross-functional departments and remote teams
- Critical thinking, “constant learning” mindset that enables continuous improvement of processes
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Ability to represent the organization to its external stakeholders in a variety of settings
- Excellent organizational skills. Can create and follow a timeline meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and in an international environment
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
5 to 6 years minimum of Marketing or Product Marketing experience