*Inside Sales Specialist – Microsoft Azure and AWS
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 40826
Inside Sales Specialist – Microsoft Azure and AWS
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are currently hiring an Infrastructure as an Inside Service Sales Specialist, focused on recruiting and onboarding new Microsoft Azure and AWS partners into the Ingram Micro ecosystem.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping partners transition from a traditional hardware model to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) model with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure a partner is able to maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
May travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) required.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, sales and account management skills.
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Microsoft subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.