Partner Recruitment Team Leader- IaaS
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 40971
IaaS Partner Recruitment Team Leader
Milton Keynes, UK
Business Managers, Ingram Associates on all levels, and Customers.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
- The role of Partner Recruitment Team Leader is to lead the partner recruitment team and maintain and personally land a sub-set of the businesses key accounts driving greater than £25,000 Monthly Recurring Revenue.
- The team manager will be a subject matter expert on the Ingram Micro Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) value proposition and manager of a sub-set of partners supporting them to drive business growth.
- This role is focused on owning all levels of relationships within the customer for the new accounts.
- Ensuring the team clear execution of the business strategy and goals, forecasting and pipeline management for the partner development team.
- This will cover the ownership of first contact, proposal development and on-boarding.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a subcomponent of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
- Ensures decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data and TENETs to build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Customer first approach at all times and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Empowers team members to improve the quality and pace of work to meet customer expectations
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge
Influence and relationship building
- Can successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Ability to quickly identify patterns, trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales
- Is willing to consider new ways of working and try other people's ideas as well as their own
Planning and Organising
- Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
- Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
- Understand the product offering and proactively advocate
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
- Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To own the delivery of the number against the following goals.
- Revenue, front end margin (FEM).
- Number of recruited and on-boarded partners.
- To manage the team in the following areas.
- Continual communication of IaaS team strategy and objectives to ensure clarity across team.
- Ensure the team delivers against key programme and project goals.
- Forecasting & pipeline management to ensure the team adhere to the processes defined for monitoring the development and closure of new business opportunities.
- Team development via regular 121 discussions and reviews.
- To deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Build and own the proposals between IMC and partner.
- Build and develop the network of relevant internal and vendor peers.
- Management of pipeline and forecasting for successful landing and on-boarding of new partners.
- To represent Ingram Micro in a professional manner.
- Ensure that you can articulate IMC value proposition.
- Ensure that the relevant knowledge of Vendor’s programmes and offerings is current.
- Ensure that any required trainings are completed to support the requirements of the role.
- To contribute to the development of IMC Associates and to contribute to the overall development of the team.
- Partner relationship management for key customers.
- To have the ability to demonstrate.
- Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business.
- Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
- An ability to influence across multiple departments.
- Ability to cross sell and across multiple levels.
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to maximise profitability on any opportunity.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Conversant in Technical English
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
- Understanding of Ingram Micro business
- Understanding of products and services
- Business systems knowledge
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Full UK driving license
- Sales or business development
Uncontrolled if Printed
Operations Lead – JD Jan 2019