Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world's largest technology distributor and delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead.
The Tax Associate, reporting to the Director of International Tax, will work closely with other members of the Tax and Finance Departments both in the U.S. and abroad. The associate will assist in preparing Ingram’s US tax compliance including federal and state compliance, provide support for transfer pricing, the tax aspects of the IRS audit, and other tax planning projects as they arise.
A Master’s degree in Taxation or Accounting or a CPA designation is strongly preferred. This position will require 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing international tax compliance for the US federal tax return, including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 1118 for approximately 250 CFCs and DREs
- Assist in preparing annual US and state income tax returns, including calculations of M-3 items and return processing as per compliance tax calendar. Preparation of final return to provision calculations documenting impact of return filings on reported tax position including preparation of journal entries
- Assist with transfer pricing documentation and intercompany agreements
- Assist with transfer pricing allocation models
- Assist with Country-by-Country reporting
- Assist in maintaining the Company’s US international tax attributes, including:
- the collection of data from foreign affiliates and monitor related international deadlines
- US Foreign Tax Credit analysis
- Earnings and profit and tax basis calculations
- Subpart F calculations
- Global tax attributes
- Assist in preparing responses to IRS and state IDR’s as needed
- Research tax issues when required
- Ability to assist with the development and maintenance of domestic/international tax compliance processes and systems for reporting and compliance;
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication (written and oral), research and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPA and/or Master’s Degree in Taxation /Accounting preferred;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Big 4 accounting firm and/or a large multi-national corporation;
- Familiarity with One Source and Alteryx software is a plus but not required;
- Comfortable working in complex ERP environments with multiple reporting systems (HFM, OneStream, SAP, IFS, Sharepoint, etc.).
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.