RPA Presales engineer
Job ID: 40773
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “RPA Presales Engineer”
You need to be a proactive person with excellent communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned product by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist sales persons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
What will you do?
- You will create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
- You will design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
- You will design and develop Robotic Process Automation to meet use cases as per the RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle).
- You will be independently design and develop simple to complex multi system robotic automations. Work directly with the end user community to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges.
- You will design & develop a mechanism to monitor, report the BOT performance and work across the domains to get the BOT utilization close to 100%.
- You will schedule and run RPA processes to ensure stability of environment.
- You will be developing reusable components, scripts and framework for efficiency.
Here is what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have hands on experience with RPA related technologies, “preferred UiPath”.
- You have broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems.
- You have good knowledge of ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft) and CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics) technology stacks, their technical interfaces and their operations.
- You have an ability to develop and configure the robotics process as described in the functional specification.
- You have experience with MS SQL
- You have experience with other digital disrupter technologies such as NLG, NLP & cognitive technology and concepts.
- You should have delivered at least 3 end-to-end RPA projects as developer.
- You understand in the following chosen platforms:
- Implementation knowledge of Multi-Bot architecture.
- Surface automation knowledge, working experience of working with PDF, images and OCR Integration.
- Platform Architecture and Queue Management.
- Security Features and setup.
- BOT Sizing.
- Hands on experience of Control Room, Bot runner and Bot designer.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.