Ingram Micro
Join our Talent Network

This site uses and sets "cookies" on your computer to help make this website better. You can learn more about these cookies and general information about how to change your cookie settings by clicking here. By continuing to use this site without changing your settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Skip to main content

Program Manager BTO (m/w/d)

Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 39473

Description

Job Purpose & Scope

The Fujitsu Channel Assembly Manager is dedicated to ensuring the best collaboration with Ingram Micro countries, specifically focusing on local partnerships between IM DE and Fujitsu DE. From the start and the first two years it is expected that the Fujitsu Channel Assembly Manager will spend at least 75% of his/her time on Channel Assembly country training & roll-out and Channel Assembly tool related questions. The other 25% will be spend on tool maintenance and interaction with Fujitsu on portfolio selection and on relationship management. In time, this will shift to a stronger business development focus to look at portfolio-/tool development and country sales & marketing opportunities.

 

Essential Job Responsibilities


The Fujitsu Channel Assembly Manager is responsible for the Ingram Micro European Channel Assembly roll-out and tool maintenance to all EMEA countries. The person will work with Fujitsu to grow the Channel Assembly/ across Europe and develop the configuration Tool and programs to increase sales and market share. This person will be the first point of contact for channel Assembly in Europe. The Vendor Manager works with the Ingram Micro country organizations to continuously improve performance for Fujitsu, and to share best practices between the countries.

 

Tasks and responsibilities include:

Sales Teams:

  • In depth knowledge transfer of tool and portfolio to all country’s
  • In depth knowledge transfer in all booking & bidding process
  • Central point of contact for country questions about all portfolio & promotions

 

Order booking Teams:

  • Release of authorizations for all User to channel Assembly
  • Special authorization for special Orders to all channel Assembly User
  • Trainings for complex booking process

 

Product Management:

  • Developing go-to-market strategy and setting strategic direction for product portfolio with EMEA Product Manager(s)
  • Supporting market research, vendor pricing strategy, promotion and SKU audit
  • Agreement of harmonized product portfolio to cover Channel Assembly country needs
  • Agreement of delivery costs in country
  • Accompanying for claiming process
  • Maintenance of the language selections, with the support of the countries
  • Maintenance of promotions for all countries
  • Constant communications for technical changes
  • Clarification of RMA cases

What we offer:

  • A great corporate culture
  • Well-founded initial trainings including individual development plans
  • Further individual internal and external training opportunities
  • In-house Canteen and coffee bar with changing offers
  • Free coffee machines and water dispensers all throughout our offices
  • A large company car park as well as good connections to public transport
  • Flexible working hours
  • Home office facilities
  • Reduced purchasing prices for staff and regular special sales campaigns
  • Crèche in-house
  • Subsidisation of capital formation benefits and company pension schemes
  • Inexpensive in-house laundry and mail & parcel service
  • Company health management including sports courses etc.
Requirements:
  • Completed comemrcial education
  • 3-5 years experince in ITC industry 
  • Experience with Fujitsu as vendor and the products desirable
  • Independent, self-reliant way of working
  • Service and customer orientation
  • Strong IT affinity and enthusiasm for innovative technologies in a very dynamic environment
  • Fluent German skills and good English skills

We are looking forward to your application, stating availability and salary expectations!

Applications from handicapped people and people of equal status are always welcome.

Ingram Micro
Share: mail

STILL LOOKING?

Get updates about the latest job openings
that match your skills.

Sign up today