Business Development Associate III (Remote OR at an ITAD location)
Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 40938
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Position Summary: Develops business strategies and opportunities with new and/or existing customers to expand existing relationships and developing new relationships.
- Sell Ingram Micro's CLS/ITAD newest remarketing solution and platform called Renugo.
- SaaS sales experience, in the closeout/secondary markets a plus
- Selling Renugo to Third Parties in the IT/electronics vertical
- May conduct market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial, competitive, sales, marketing, and other information about potential business partners, new markets, products and services, or other business opportunities.
What you bring to the role: Seasoned individual contributor. Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Provides assistance and training to lower-level employees. Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Explains practices, procedures, and policies to reach agreement with others outside of the job area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a senior level. Proficient in the various competencies relevant to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Generally, works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader.
Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3-year experience in functional area OR High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.