Senior Business Development Representative
Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 40937
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions.
>>> REMOTE Position OR ON-SITE in any of the following cities:
- Chandler, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
- Buffalo, NY
- Fort Worth, TX
- Irvine, CA
- Mira Loma, CA
- Miami, FL
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Newark, NY
Position Summary: Develops business strategies and opportunities with new and/or existing customers to expand existing relationships and developing new relationships.
- Build a broker business successful in procurement of product for existing sales teams to sell.
- Be looking at new markets, products and services, or other business opportunities.
- This position would most closely be represented as a Broker or Buy/Sell sales role.
What you bring to the role: Recognized skilled specialist in job area. Existing relationships in the Buy/Sell of technology products.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment, and initiative. Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness.
- Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job. May act as a lead or mentor to more junior sales or support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures. Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader. Minimum five years’ functional industry experience in product sales not limited to consumer goods.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
*Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.