Cyber Security Business Unit Manager
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 40388
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Business Unit Manager to supervise Cyber Security business to create great solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor’s or master degree graduate
- 10+ years experience in Sales Management or Business Development in Cyber Security.
- 4 years of experience in team management,
- Analytical thinking, able to interpret data and information from different sources, result oriented
- Fluent Turkish & English language skills, spoken & written
- Good IT knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Good presentation skills, strong communication & problem solving skills
Developing sales in Cyber Security;
- To identify customer needs, sales opportunities and recommend product solutions.
- Visit partners frequently to identify business opportunities and challenges
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the partners as required and handle complaints.
- Ensure performance meets company budget
- To build sustainable relationships with vendor & partners.
- Forecasting, budgeting, account planning