We are hiring for Business Development Executive
role for HPe business. Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest for establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Business Development role at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
• Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
• 190 logistics centers worldwide
• Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
• Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.How do you stand out?
If you’re a goal-oriented individual and enjoy being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you take pride in being a subject matter expert and uncovering opportunities, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slightest interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!Essential responsibilities of your role:
• Build and manage strong sales funnels and track weekly commits of LSD and coverage partners.
• Extensively travel within the assigned territory and engage with partners to build customer funnels.
• Ensure achievement of company sales target and profitability by working closely with local teams.
• Support marketing activities and cross leverage internal database to maximize sales.
• Timely execution of orders received from partners.
• Execute marketing plan, sales tactics in the assigned region.
• Maintain and develop effective relationships with vendor, ensuring focus on vendor objectives.
• Should coordinate and work closely with the Ingram account manager teams and product team.
Note: This is not a complete list of tasksWhich Talent do you bring?
• MBA OR Graduate with relevant channel sales experience and technical knowledge is required with minimum 2 years of experience
• Recent working experience with the MS Office suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
• A strong customer focus with proven experience delivering outstanding customer support
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Success with attaining sales goals/quotas preferred
• Technical certification in the area will be preferredWhat we offer?
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
• Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
• Flexible Working Environment
• Training & Development
• Competitive Remuneration Package (Note, this is a commission-based role with a 70/30 base + commission structure)
• Health Insurance for Self & family
• Other unique employee BenefitsIngram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.