Project Manager/ Finance & Strategy (Based in Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 40908
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions
, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions
. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a "Project Manager" to Lead and drive successful delivery of strategic initiatives by closely partnering and planning with cross-functional teams. you will own successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross functional strategic initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller related projects. you will monitor progress against defined milestones and performance standards and drive project performance to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
Example of key projects:
- New strategic vendor onboarding.
- Support and research on potential new acquisitions.
- Designing Strategy and building Business plans for expansion in new countries, managed and executed operational efficiency project.
- Business plans for new business introductions, feasibility for major assets purchases.
- AFCEs for major assets and new offices/buildings.
- Special projects initiated by the CEO
What will you do?
- You will rapidly become knowledgeable on the business concepts, communicate clearly and effectively to senior leadership and executive management on plans, status, and critical issues.
- You will escalate urgent issues appropriately and drive them to closure in a timely manner
- You can handle multiple competing priorities and schedules
- You will be creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials;
- You will adapt and comfortably interact and communicate effectively in writing and verbally to executive levels of the organization.
- You will track set expectations, performance standards and drive project performance to meet milestones, deadlines, and quality objectives
- You will be developing and tracking financial working for projects
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in finance is required;
qualification (Huge Advantage)
- You have Minimum 6 years of experience; at least 3 years in a consultancy firm; experience from Big 4 consultancy firms is a plus
- You have a PMP certification (Advantage)
- You have an advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, with high aptitude for computer work
- You have knowledge about IT business and technology is a plus
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.