Product Digital Marketing Manager
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Technology Solutions business in Italy. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our Marketing team. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Product Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive the continuous business growth in partnership of Sales and Vendor Management groups. You will be responsible for driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, communication, and social media plans to enhance Ingram Micro brand awareness across the market.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy. You will report directly into our Country Chief Executive (CCE) Italy.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the Global Marketing team, with the European Marketing management and in staff with their team, bringing and sharing best practices and tools.
- Conduct trends analysis and market changes about products with the main goal to identify new business opportunities;
- Support CCE and IM Executive team in defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy, ensuring plans are implemented with excellence, based on IM corporate guidelines;
- Realize an efficient business plan in terms of product marketing mix and develop the ecommerce strategies in term of upselling, cross selling, down selling and delivering innovative marketing tactics and advertising campaigns for whole company;
- Collect relevant information and data to develop middle and long-term product development forecasts on the market, increasing the relationship and the partnership between the Vendors and Customers;
- Work closely with Vendor Management Manager to ensure the achievement of Marketing Revenues and Profit goals with the appropriate funds allocation;
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive the constant revenue and profitability growth, according to Vendors and addressing their needs in line with our policies;
- Develop a communication and product promotion strategy using online channels (website and social networks) and through the study of competitors go to market analyze costs and benefits;
- Continuous to enhance Ingram Micro's Brand Awareness and Brand Identity improving online contents (videos, posts and images) that can be used as tools to establish immediate relationships with customers;
- Keep the company competitive in digital marketing by exploring new technologies.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Experience of 5-7 years in Marketing management roles in ICT companies;
- Excellent analytical skills, self-organization skills and strong propensity to work for goals;
- Collaborative leadership, outstanding and Team management and coordination skills;
- Result-oriented, good personality with a strong commercial boost
- Excellent teamwork skills, able to relate with different multi-level stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of e-commerce and corporate website;
- Management of marketing plans;
- Real passion for new technologies;
- Flexibility, mental elasticity and creativity;
- Fluency in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.