Solutions Sales Executive - IaaS
Greenville, SC, United States
Job ID: 41145
Solutions Executive - IaaS
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Do you consider your sales style to be more of a “coach” and “consultant” than a “cold caller”? Do you excel as a specialist with a set of select customers who need your help to grow? Our IaaS team is all about coaching emerging partners and we’re looking for a sales person to become an IaaS expert.
We are currently hiring an IaaS Solutions Sales Executive for our Western Territory, focused on recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth.
- Build and maintain relationships within the defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
- Travel up to 50% (which may include international travel)
- Minimum of five years previous account management experience or four years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/customer service capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) or one-year experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/account management capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, sales and account management skills.
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Microsoft and AWS subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections,
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.