Sr. Technical Recruiter
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 39936
Sr Technical Recruiter - Cloud
We are hiring a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our awesome team!! If you think as a strategic talent advisor and you are excited to provide the highest level of recruitment services to Ingram Micro Cloud (and beyond if needed!), this job is for you! The Sr. Recruiter will deliver high-quality candidates and advance the Ingram Micro Cloud brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process. The new recruiter will perform full life recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community-at-large. If you have experience closely with leaders in technology to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match, you should apply! You must be good at building alliances and work in a team environment, partnering with HR and divisional leadership on succession planning, internal mobility, and anticipate future recruiting needs.
Ingram Micro is a technology giant, touching 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $47 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s #1 source for cloud solutions! Global cloud consumers and providers count on Ingram Micro Cloud to buy and sell leading technology and services—in one place. As a business unit of Ingram Micro, Ingram Micro Cloud powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace. We’re committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success—by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators, and go-to-market support and resources to speed adoption and growth.
- Own end-to-end life cycle management of the recruitment function; which includes technical requisition across Ingram Micro Cloud in the USA.
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partner Human to provide integrated staffing support for the client group and use their guidance during the offer process
- Drive process improvements where needed in alignment with the hiring process and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine the needs of their respective departments
- Partner with Sr Manager of TA to drive results, utilize data and relevant recruitment metrics to ensure process improvement
- Help identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Ensure efficient candidate workflow and a diverse slate of candidates
- Stay abreast of all networking events and latest recruiting trends
- Help create and maintain a talent acquisition strategy that will encompass a variety of recruitment resources including strategic job postings, websites, social media, and others
- Source passive from a variety of platforms
- Present status report during weekly 1:1 with direct manager
- Follow the HireGreat methodology, evangelize hiring managers to utilize it during the interview process
- Maintain candidate pool with potential candidates very active
- Maximize the utilization of our platforms including our ATS and CRM (currently Jobvite and Talemetry)
- Help develop marketing/branding recruiting campaigns
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 + years of previous recruitment experienced across all disciplines (including, but not limited to): Technical, Business Strategy, Technical Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Solid experience performing Social Recruiting specifically on LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience working in an enterprise environment, software development experience preferred
- Ability to work with ambiguity and fast change within a hyper-growth environment
- Strength and experience in effectively dealing with both peer groups and senior executives, always having a customer-centric approach
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decisions making skills
- Be able to offer confident and informed decisions making
- Able to “sift” through the information noise
- Able to prioritize and go quickly to the analysis that gives maximum value in the shortest timeframe
- Practical and effective, combining strong business and common senses; motivated to drive towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- Motivated toward individual and team goals, focus on process improvements.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.