Job ID: 41079
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for a Sr Developer with the following requirements:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Ingram Micro constantly adds new services into it's cloud portfolio, hence the main duty is to make the integration between Ingram Micro Cloud platform and third party cloud services possible. The nature of services, which are getting integrated, is highly diverse – security solutions, collaboration solutions, IaaS, payment systems, etc., everything which is needed to support delivery and full life-cycle management of the cloud service.
- Analysis of the service vendor and of the product it offers
- a joint effort between Product Management and Engineering to understand what is to be integrated and offered to the platform consumers
- Gathering requirements from vendor and product manager and modelling such product onto the Ingram Micro Cloud platform
- a joint effort between Product Management and Engineering to understand how the service should be integrated and what are the offers, which can be built after the integration is completed
- Designing the architecture of the integration following the platform's standards and at the same time accommodating the business needs
- Implementing the integration
- Implementing the automated tests
- Collaborating with the technical writers in order to prepare accompanying documentation for the integration
- High level of written and conversational English. The company is spread across number of different locations (Spain, Russia, India, Canada, US, etc.), common communication language inside and outside (with partners) is English.
- Willingness to travel. Yes, you can travel!
- Cooperation and team play. You will work in a group of young and open minded people.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Programming and software architectural basics
- understanding common filtering/searching/sorting algorithms, common data structures in software development, concepts
- data analysis and normalization, data exchange
- understanding and applying common development patterns
- Understanding the concepts of the Cloud
- Understanding the concepts of Operation Support System and Billing Support System is a huge plus
- Experience with industry accepted eCommerce platforms is a plus (to be aware of the concept)
- Experience performing cross-system integrations of any kind
- developing and designing API for other services to consume
- consuming other services' APIs
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or relevant discipline is a plus
- Expertise with AWS Ecosystem, MS Azure, Google Compute, Rackspace, etc. is a plus
- Understanding the concept of transactional environment
- Understanding of the concept of RDBMS
- Understanding of security concepts: SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, data exchange security
- Technologies and tools:
- Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and how to work with it
- SOAP, RPC, REST, EPP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with industry standard RDBMS is a plus (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Java (SE, EE, Tomcat, JBoss, Groovy, Grails, Spring)
- Linux (apt/rpm, sed, grep, awk, find, vim, permissions, files/devices structure, troubleshooting, etc.) is a plus