Job ID: 40735
We are currently looking for students who want to do university internships in the area of Human Resources and professional careers within the technology sector.
Studying: Degree - Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources Development
Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Intermediate level of English (read, written, spoken)
- Ease of communication
- We are looking for a dynamic, proactive, responsible, organized person with a great desire to train and learn in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work handling large amounts of information without losing accuracy in the execution of work.
The main functions of the post are:
- Collaborate in the mobility program working hand to hand with our associates at a global level.
-Conducting Global Mobility orientations with inbound assignees - by most appropriate method.
-Ensure that high-quality support is provided to employees moving internationally on assignment, acting on feedback where required
- Help on the Onboarding process
- General administrative support to the HR department in the administration of personnel.