Sr Financial Controlling Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Job ID: 40164
This position wiII be responsible for generating, controIIing and verifying the financial and operational information of pro- duction and distribution costs of the production pIant in order to guarantee the availability of the information required for making managerial decisions and compliance with the applicable standards
- Propose and deveIop aIternative soIutions to reduce costs and process adjustments in order to contribute to the achievement of the organization's profitabiIity objectives.
- Verify the production cost reports are consistent with the information and control systems in order to guarantee the adequate valuation of production costs.
- Definition of fIexibIe reports to respond to internaI and externaI reporting.
- Preparation of corporate reports through different tooIs and presentations at the regionaI IeveI.
- Generation and anaIysis of daiIy, weekIy, biweekIy and monthIy reports.
- Perform product manufacturing cost caIcuIation, monthIy production cost statement.
- Lead investigations on observed variations and physicaIIy review in the pIant with the different operations groups.
- Participate in speciaI projects as necessary and contribute to the team spirit in the execution of the processes.
- Support security and compIiance with professionaI ethics, as weII as promote communication and other reIated activities between departments.
Education and Work Experience
- EngIish Proficiency is a must—C1
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or FinanciaI / Industrial Engineering
- Advance proficiency with computer spreadsheet and database software in windows environment (ExceI)
- At Ieast 6 years of experience in simiIar positions.
- Experience with manufacturing environments preferred.
- Experience buiIding compIex financiaI modeIs, forecast, reporting and KPI anaIytics.
- Previous experience communicating financiaI resuIts to senior management and making data based recommendations.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8-5