Global Marketing Manager, IaaS
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 41099
The Global Marketing Manager, IaaS is responsible for developing messaging, creating and executing campaigns, and supporting the enablement of internal teams and partners across various Cloud IaaS solutions.
- Create value prop messaging framework based on public sector markets covering Federal, State & Local government, Education, Healthcare, and Non-profit organizations.
- Strategize with local marketers to develop marketing plans for each country attaining Public Sector authorization.
- Work collaboratively with local teams to execute marketing campaigns around specific buying seasonality for Fed and SLED unique to each buyer journey and purchasing process.
- Develop a wide range of marketing collateral to communicate the value proposition of offerings and drive strong demand generation to meet high-performance targets.
- Drive cross-collaboration and enablement across Cloud IaaS business units and Core Public Sector business units to ensure the achievement of marketing goals.
- Recruit and enable partners through practice development of vendor-specific Public Sector Programs (PSP), partner authorizations for Public Sector, tier upgrades, and differentiator competencies through enablement programs like AWS Illuminate for Public Sector.
- Recruit and enable ISVs to deliver complete solutions in Public Sector.
- Understand various vendor programs and how to leverage them to benefit partners and ISVs (e.g. NewBE program, ATO Program, Think Big for Small Business (TBSB), Minority Owned Business (MOB), ProServe Ready, etc.)
- Support partners with end customer demand generation processes and value added services.
- Provide training and onboarding support for newly Public Sector authorized geos to get teams up and running in a short span of time and successfully meet revenue targets.
What you bring to the role:
- 6+ years of marketing programmatic experience is required
- 2+ year’s experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns, and incentives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- A deep understanding of IaaS required
- A understanding of Public Sector is a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Facilitation skills: Ability to facilitate meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills and be a liaison between internal/external teams and stakeholders.
- Presentation skills: Excellent written, analytical, and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tasks including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level.
- Analytical skills: Detail-oriented with the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered and organize the details to easily consumable way to all key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to work collaboratively across complex team structures.
- Time management skills: Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.